Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fourdown picks for Wrestlemania

In case you don't know about Fourdown.org, its a site where you choose who you think is going to win at the ppv and get ranked against everyone else.  It just adds a whole nother level to the ppvs.  I guess its the closest you can get to gambling on wrestling. 


Now, usually, I can make pretty solid predictions.  But I'll be honest, for Wrestlmania, I just went straight for who I wanted to win.  I think it will be more fun that way.


So if you're interested check out Fourdown.org and if you want to see my picks just check them out after the jump.  (lol, I've always wanted to use that)


WrestleMania 27 (2011) Predictions from http://www.fourdown.org/WWE_WrestleMania_27_2011
http://www.fourdown.org/users/rasslinandmmablog


*** Match for the WWE Championship
John Cena vs. The Miz (c) 

My Prediction: The Miz, Pinfall, Yes - interference

*** Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Alberto Del Rio vs. Edge (c) 

My Prediction: Alberto Del Rio, Submission, Yes - interference

*** No Holds Barred Match,
Triple H vs. Undertaker

My Prediction: Undertaker, Pinfall, Yes - interference

*** Randy Orton vs. CM Punk
My Prediction: CM Punk, Pinfall, No - no interference

*** Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole -- 4-Down Note: "Stone Cold Steve Austin will be the Special Guest Referee of the match."

My Prediction: Michael Cole, Pinfall, Yes - interference

*** Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio
My Prediction: Cody Rhodes, Pinfall, No - no interference

*** Team Snooki vs Team LayCool
My Prediction: John Morrison & Trish Stratus & Snooki, Pinfall

*** Match for the United States Championship
Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus (c) 

My Prediction: Daniel Bryan, Pinfall, No - no interference

*** The Corre vs The Cobras
My Prediction: Wade Barrett & Ezekiel Jackson & Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater, Pinfall

*** Drew McIntyre vs. Kofi Kingston -- 4-Down Note: "This match is NOT official but has been speculated, so in order to give everyone ample time to predict it in the event it does happen, we've added it. It will be deleted if the match does not happen."

My Prediction: Kofi Kingston, Pinfall, No - no interference

*** Will The Rock deliver a Rock Bottom at WrestleMania to John Cena or The Miz?

My Prediction: Yes, to John Cena

*** Will Shawn Michaels be involved in HHH vs Undertaker?

-- 4-Down Note: "For options #1 and #2, he MUST appear before the live crowd during the match for either of those two options. Shots of him backstage watching the match will NOT count, nor will his music playing but without him actually appearing."

My Prediction: Yes, and he will get involved either physically or by providing a distraction

*** Who will win the match for his or her team in Team Snooki vs Team LayCool?

My Prediction: Snooki

*** Who will be pinned or made to submit in Team Snooki vs Team LayCool?

My Prediction: Michelle McCool

*** How many title changes will occur at WrestleMania 27?

My Prediction: 2

*** Which match will be the opening match of the PPV?

My Prediction: A different match

*** Which match will be the final match of the PPV?

My Prediction: The WWE Championship Match

10 comments:

  1. I didn't know about this site. I'm glad you pointed me towards it. Thanks man

    ReplyDelete
  2. THats awesome! I'm logging in now and making my picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't see The Miz winning, Cena wins Rock comes down hits the Rock bottom and People elbow and that story line continues on for a few more weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your blog. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hearing a lot of people are unhappy with where Wrestlemania is going.

    bigunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog actually looks cool, interesting stuff man!

    ReplyDelete